How to Participate
WetlandsLIVE: A Distance Learning Adventure provides teachers and students with informative and interactive ways to learn about wetlands. Teachers will be able to use wetlands as a resource to:
- meet NATIONAL SCIENCE EDUCATION STANDARDS
- get students involved in CITIZEN SCIENCE
- learn outdoors
- become knowledgeable, engaged, and active conservationists
You may participate in this distance learning adventure in a number of ways.
- WATCH the WetlandsLIVE webcasts
- Prepare your students for the webcast by teaching one of the LESSON PLANS.
- Check out the RESOURCES about wetlands on this web site.
- GET INVOLVED in conserving wetlands.
CLICK HERE to watch a video about how an electronic field trip is produced and the technology that enables Prince William Network and its sponsors to bring this program to you.